- I am a PvPer, who earns my own ISK and buy my own ships and supplies. I engage in piracy when I wish to, in which case any ransoms I demand, or ransom offers I accept (clearly communicating the terms), I will honour.
- I am a lifelong learner. I seek the respect of other pilots through mastery of the PvP skills, honouring any 1v1s or duels I agree to.
- I appreciate the opportunity of flying with my fellow Tuskers. Tuskers learn from one another and Tuskers learn by doing. However, I do not need a gang to practice myskills, and can hunt solo with ease.
- I don't smack talk - I respect all my opponents, win or lose, volunteering a "gf." I am free with my praise and advice with foes. I invite those with promise to consider becoming a Tusker.
- If I invite someone into my fleet, or if I accept someone's request to join my fleet, they are safe in fleet with me. I keep my word.
Originally written by Ka Jolo, updated by Suleiman Shouaa 15/09/2017